Sunday 2 April 2017

The big 2 5

I turn twenty five tomorrow. It's a scary thought. I know I'm still young, but there are a lot of things I expected to be different by the time I turned twenty five.
There are things that I didn't expect that are actually positive things; when I was eighteen and thought about being twenty five, I would have expected to have my career path sorted. Although I am on the path to my career, I didn't expect to be a student again studying for a second degree. But this is a positive thing and in this aspect I am pleased that my life didn't pan out quite as I thought.
One thing I didn't expect was to still be battling an eating disorder.
When I was eighteen I thought I would have it under control by the time I was twenty one. When I was twenty one, I thought it would be sorted by the time I turned twenty five.
Now here I am.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Time to talk eating disorders . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig