Wednesday 29 November 2017

Lost

I’m over half way through my time off university, I don’t feel as though I’ve really made any progress. 
I don’t feel as if I’ve made much of a relationship with my therapist yet, which I know, naturally takes time.
The medication I take has dulled my urges for suicide and self harm, which is a relief and a positive. But in other aspects my laxative and diet tablet consumption has increased by quite a lot.
My weight continues to go up and down between its usual perimeters, continues to make me feel sick, continues to dictate my life. 
People ask me am I looking forward to continuing my degree? Am I ready to go back? ...I’m not really sure of the answer, but it’s definitely not yes.
I know I need time to heal but it isn’t happening, and I don’t want to carry on with anything or do anything. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Time to talk eating disorders . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig