Wednesday 15 November 2017

I want a burger

Tonight I am really craving a burger, just a big, huge, stacked up burger. 
I so badly want to go and eat one.
I’ve spent an hour looking at different menus online for takeaways and restaurants, toying with how bad the guilt and self loathing would be tomorrow. 
But I can’t let myself. Actually, Beelzebub won’t let me. 
It is almost as if 90% of me wants the burger and wants to eat, wants to indulge in chips because it’s been so, so long. But then the 10% of my brain that is Beelzebub, the eating disorder, will always win. He will always overrule anything I want. 
So, instead Beelzebub will allow me the 106 calories from a corn on the cob. 
I really miss food. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Time to talk eating disorders . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig