Tuesday 8 August 2017

Where is summer?

Days seem endless, full of assessments, visiting different hospitals to hear about a range of treatment programmes. 
I know almost everybody wants to help but nobody knows what to do. 
Nobody can diminish the darkness. 
I desperately don't want to go into a hospital, but my other options seem bleak. 
I'm tired of being tired, of being exhausted. I'm tired of feeling so mentally drained.
I long for someone to discover a medication that can stabilise this disorder, that can silence the voice of this disorder. 

Someone once said to me that it can snow as late as May but summer will always come in the end. That phrase has always stuck in my mind and all I can do now is to hope that somewhere along the way, summer comes and the darkness ends. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Time to talk eating disorders . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig